Terms & Conditions of Sale - Galloway Flooring Ltd
When it comes to getting the exact look you want for your home, Galloway Flooring is committed to providing you with complete satisfaction, from the moment you decide you need new flooring all the way through to when you enjoy walking on it!
- A 50% deposit is required before delivery or fitting.
- All off cuts of carpet and underlay are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise agreed.
- All carpets can develop light and dark patches caused by uneven pressure on the pile shading and pile pressure cannot be considered a fault.
- No refunds or returns can be made on goods ordered in for customers unless faulty.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure your sub floor is up to suitable standards to fit on.
- Carpets will only be held for 8 WEEKS from purchase date and then a £5 per week storage charge will be deducted from your deposit.